Hello! I am glad the subject of distance healing has generated such interest as it is very significant and worthwhile. I am inclined to follow the advice from John White and the team on this. In my mind though there is no harm experimenting. It would be absolutely amazing if it were possible. All my attempts so far have been to include my Halo in a supportive way by placing the Halo running a relevant programme on a photo. If you can send something like Reiki over distance and time then you could wonder if you can send scalar energy as somebody on YouTube claims to be able to, however, again I note that they do not illustrate how they do it and what they use to do it. I believe in my experiment I am sending healing energy over distance and time but not scalar energy. I believe the Aha Halo is supporting me in this endeavour and my observations from my attempts so far reveal that I have been able to focus much more clearly on the intention and the whole sequence had been fairly effortless by comparison to other methods of which I have found it quite difficult to hold my focus for a reasonable time. I really hope something tangible emerges from this and I appreciate all the comments and information from other users. I am a big fan of creative visualisation and I am convinced somewhere along the line there is a way to combine both creative visualisation and scalar energy from a singular device such as the Aga Halo. I don’t have the technical ability to delve into this so for now I will continue in my way. I will eventually get spooky2 but for now I am happy to work with my Halo. Happy wellness!
I recently had a go as well in distance healing. My Son lives in a different State to me (Australia). So a long way away. My Son’s partner texted me saying they were having a hard time in their relationship. For context I love my Son’s partner she is the best thing that has happened to him. She came with a beautiful little boy who is my new grandson. When I saw them earlier in the year they were getting on so well I found it hard to believe that something had gone wrong. So I cut a photo of them and started running ‘forgiveness’ , ‘feel good’, ‘acceptance’ and ‘love’. I imprinted a card as well and left the photo on it during the day. Two days later my Son’s partner texted me that they had decided to make it work as they both loved her little boy.
What amazing news! I am glad this has happened for you all. I am convinced now that using Aha Halo in this way is valid. I am going to continue to do this for all issues that call for that little bit of ‘distance’ magic! The shift in matters that have been bothering me involving several other people has been almost too good to be true. I believe as long as we are present within the Halo energy field we will get results. I must admit I have not thought to use one of the cards so I am going to give that a try. I was inspired to try this after watching a YouTube video. I have had a lot of experiences with distance healing via Reiki, radionics and other energy systems. Your message has convinced me 100% and that is good enough for me. Thanks and happy wellness! Steve
Hello! I agree with you on the creative visualisation subject and I am also a very big fan of it. Creative visualisation is a vey powerful thing! I really do believe that there could be a gadget that incorporates scalar energy combined with thought intention within which you could direct healing in a very precise and focussed way which would probably bring about amazing results. I too wish I had the technical skills to delve into such a thing. Maybe if there is enough chatter about it that could inspire the right person to seriously acontemplate and attempt to create such a thing. Could you imagine something like an ipad that you could take a photo of yourself and then direct scalar to the exact places that are giving you a bit of gyp! Happy haloing!
Did you do each one separately , and over what length of time?, because you cannot chain these frequencies on Halo?
So thrilled to hear distance healing being discussed. Quantum entanglement is a real subatomic physical phenomena, I.e. particle action at a distance irrespective of time or distance. That said, using a scalar energy field to send healing should be a cake walk. I am a believer because I have used a scalar field to send healing energy to my wife that completely reversed her wet macular condition, which had gotten to the point where the next step was to inject her eye. Patience and persistence were part of the process. Until reading your post it never crossed my mind to use the AHA Halo and the imprintable cards to do the same thing. I cannot wait to experiment! By the way, the method I used involved the ITeraCare device which created the field. I also used a picture on my iPad as the target. My sessions were about 5 minutes each, once a day for 19 days. Hope to hear more about everyone’s successes in the future.
thank for sharing your experience, very interesting
(post deleted by author)