Is there a program for that could be used for HEMORROIDS?
I was looking for options but can’t find one suitable.
Is there a program for that could be used for HEMORROIDS?
I was looking for options but can’t find one suitable.
Thank you for your question.
While the Aha Halo program library does not include a program specifically for hemorrhoids, you may explore several wellness programs that support circulation, tissue balance, and overall internal harmony.
Recommended programs:
• Lymphatic Cleansing – Supports lymphatic flow and fluid circulation.
• Digestion – Encourages smoother digestive rhythm.
• Abdominal Discomfort – Assists in soothing abdominal tension.
• Gut Cleansing – Helps maintain a balanced gut environment.
• Full Body Cleansing – Supports whole-body equilibrium and natural detox processes.
These programs are designed to support general wellbeing and internal balance and will have some helps for HEMORROIDS
I’m surprised that using the varicose vein support program wasn’t recommended as hemorrhoids are akin to varicose veins but in the lower rectum and anus. Even though I am responding 8 months after the fact, I thought this might be helpful for anyone else who is searching for a solution for this particular issue. ![]()
Thank you-) I’ve been trying that program.