Today I had a beautiful experience while running the Gratitude scalar frequency program on my Aha Halo.
Gas was over $6, and instead of focusing on frustration about filling my tank, I began reflecting on gratitude for my beautiful car, the freedom of mobility I have today, and my vision of a future with abundant, freely accessible energy.
That reflection inspired me to create a new song, “The Road to Free Energy.”
The song became a navigation for me: accept today’s reality, appreciate what is available now, remain open to better options, and keep envisioning the world I would love to experience.
Interestingly, the price I had seen was $6.09, but when I arrived at the gas station it was $5.99.
I simply received that as a lovely little reminder to stay open to experiences being better than I expected.
For me, the Gratitude program and this song came together beautifully. Gratitude doesn’t mean I have to prefer today’s circumstances. It means I can appreciate what I have while becoming a bridge between the world I experience today and the world I envision for tomorrow.
![]()
![]()
The Road to Free Energy The Road to Free Energy by Renata Cerveny | Suno