Programs for PTDS trigger by Toxic Living Situation with Narcissist Parent

Without going into too much detail, I’m currently living in an extremely toxic situation with a narcissistic parent who, quite frankly, I feel has destroyed my life.

Whenever she’s out of my life, I flourish. I’m happy, productive, creative, and financially successful. But whenever she’s in my life, bringing her constant drama, paranoia, negativity, and problems into my world, everything falls apart. I get stuck in survival mode, make poor decisions, lose my ability to focus, and sometimes even lose my will to live and literally pray to not wake up. It’s like everything that can go wrong does go wrong.

A couple of years ago, she forced her way back into my life despite my begging her to leave me alone. She wouldn’t respect my boundaries, even tracking me down when I deliberately hadn’t given her my address. Between her constant interference, bad advice, and the emotional state her behavior triggered in me, I ended up making disastrous decisions in the crypto market and losing everything after doing well.

Now I’m forced to live with her or be homeless. I can’t afford to move out, and the alternative is homelessness. I haven’t experienced a single day of peace in months. To make matters worse, we’re now facing eviction because of her own financial problems, which she refuses to take responsibility for.

Here’s my question.

I’ve been studying and practicing manifestation, meditation, visualization, and various personal development modalities for over 30 years. I know how to put myself into a positive emotional state. I can meditate, visualize, and genuinely feel wonderful about my future.

But the moment I encounter her, my nervous system gets hijacked into what feels like a PTSD response. All that inner work goes out the window. It’s not a conscious choice. I can recognize what’s happening, but I can’t seem to stop it. I’ve spent decades trying practically every self-help modality I could find, and nothing has consistently worked while I’m exposed to her. Only Marijuana Helps. But I don’t want to use it all the time.

Is there a specific Halo program or protocol that could help interrupt these trauma responses, regulate my nervous system, and allow me to maintain a positive emotional state despite my living environment?

I’m not expecting Halo to change her behavior. I need something that helps me stop being emotionally hijacked by it, so I can function, focus, and manifest my way out of this situation.

And this is urgent. I could be homeless in approximately ten days. I have extensive professional skills in AI, marketing, technology, and creative production, but my work requires a stable environment, high-speed internet, and my computer setup. I just started a new AI Consultant Business to help people automate repetitive task taking up their time. But it’s brand new. I’m highly capable and resourceful, but emotionally, I’ve been compromised by this relationship since I was about 16 years old.

I’m at a breaking point, and I’m genuinely concerned about how I’ll recover if I end up homeless.

I don’t need help learning how to visualize a better life. I need help keeping my nervous system from dragging me back into survival mode long enough to actually create one.

Is there anything within Halo specifically designed to help with this?

1 Like

I feel your pain and can relate. I hope that you can find a better situation ASAP.

I am interested in the response to this post, as I have PTSD and complex trauma, I do well with Aha Halo but when I am triggered I go into a very different state and it seems that my NS overrides the devices relaxation programs.

I am trying the cortisol programme and Vagus Nerve, and sleep, as well as some of the emotional non peptide programmes.

I hope and trust that this situation can turn around even when you cant yet see the answer..

wish I could be of more help, but youre not alone with this ..